It is understandable that some people might feel worried about attending a Pilates class right now. We want to make sure people can get the maximum benefits of exercise in a safe way and we want you to feel confident when you come along.
We have implemented the Government guidance so that we deliver our Pilates classes in a COVID secure way, to do this we:
- Secured venues with plenty of space – each person has a 3m2 area in which to work.
- Mat based exercise programmes which means you remain socially distanced.
- Santise our mats before and after every session.
- Provide hand gel and anti-bacterial wipes.
- Ventilate the space, keeping doors and windows open.
- Take temperatures of all class participants before class to ensure everyone is safe to exercise.
- We provide a QR code for the track and trace system.
- We keep a record of attendees so that we can contact people if test and trace contact us.
- All surfaces, handles and switches are cleaned before and after use.
- We ask all attendees to wear masks on entry and exit and when moving around the hall (not during exercise).
We want to make sure that COVID does not become another barrier for people who want to stay healthy and enjoy their workouts. Pilates can offer so many benefits and regular exercise can also help you to become stronger in the fight against COVID, read out post to find out how regular exercise can help you.
If you have any questions about out COVID secure classes, please get in touch.